Everyone requests a calm easy going cuddly puppy. Even with our advanced puppy rearing, you will be expected to continue with their training for the greatest success. Calm and impulse control is a learned behaviour requiring practice and patience. Puppies are wonderful beings. Goldendoodle puppies are smart and eager to please you, often the stars of puppy classes.
*Puppy is Potty Trained.
*My puppy will never have accidents.
*Puppy had training, we don't need to do anymore.
*I have lifetime breeder support, I won't ever need a trainer
*My puppy was crate trained at the breeders, it will never cry.
*My puppy didn't whine with the breeder, they will always be happy.
*My breeder did puppy culture--My puppy will never have behavioural problems.
* My breeder trained the puppy to mand, not to chew, not to jump, they will be just perfect.
*My puppy will never be afraid of anything, the breeder provided a lot of exposure.
* Puppies do not gain full bladder control for at least six months--You can expect them to not have control for up to a year. Puppies do not have " accidents". they are simply doing what comes naturally. Even if you take your puppy out regularly it can a simple matter of biological factors.
* I do spend a lot of time imprinting, enriching and training your puppy. If you do not continue with this training you can expect your pup to forget. You can expect to spend 5-10 minutes a day to help your puppy to remember what it knows and learn a few new things.
* Although we offer lifetime breeder support, we can not train your puppy for you once it goes home or fix any behavioural issues that may arise from having no training or socialization. I do want to hear from you when you need help. I talk to some families everyday for those first couple of weeks. There will be times you may need a professional trainer, animal behaviours, or a veterinarian.
*We introduce crate training by creating den like experiences such as naps in a larger crate or Puppy Nap houses outside. Puppies seek shelter naturally. Introducing them to crates is a slow and intentional process.
They are sleeping in individual crates at night before they go home. They are not guaranteed to be crate trained but the initial exposure to crates is very well established.
* You should expect puppies to be similar to babies --they are babies. They can be expected to whine, cry, bark, have "accidents", vomit, teethe, leash pull, have temper tantrums in their crate, resource guard and even more.
* Puppies go through various stages of fear periods at different stages of their lives.
*Even experienced dog owner can expect to need a dog trainer at some point.
I always suggest Hybrid training-- Baxter and Bella (puppy prep) PLUS in person Puppy Classes & Obedience Classes for socialization and experiences.
Baxter and Bella is a lifetime membership with endless resources. Goldendoodles learn best with positive reinforcement. It's important to train your dog with those values, patience and kindness.
We recognize the importance of puppy training for better companion relationships. I want to help you gets started right away. I'm excited to offer you exclusive puppy training at home. This program incudes all the resources you will ever need !
Use discount code:BRENSDOODLES
Use Discount code: BRENSDOODLES for 25% OFF
Over ten years of experience breeding Goldendoodles.
Always striving to provide you with the best family member.
BAB Curriculum & Temperament Testing
Early Scent Introduction
Just some of the Science based classes that will benefit, and help increase our knowledge for the very best canine health, breeding practices and puppy development. I have taken at least a dozen courses to expand my knowledge of breeding and whelping.
In the heart of the Cariboo, Williams Lake B.C.
Copyright © 2007 Bren’s Doodles - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for browsing our website!
What could be cuter than Ruby Rayne Loki
& Archie as puppies?
Their upcoming litter of puppies!
The combination of these two is going to be amazing.
You won't want to miss this opportunity, we have a couple of spots available on their waitlist.
Please call 250-305-4875
for more information.
There is no "Last Pick Puppy"
Puppies are placed where they are suited best.
Experienced Leading Breeder in
Please reach out at email@example.com
or Call Brenda at