Bren's Doodles is committed to completing families one dog at a time!
I am an educated breeder purposely creating high quality dogs.
I produce healthy puppies from fully health tested parents.
We only breed a few litters a year and only one litter at a time.
Your puppy will be registered with the Goldendoodle Association of North America.
As a GANA Blue Ribbon Breeder, I use best breeder practises.
We offer a Two Year Health Warranty and a Lifetime of moral support.
We use world renowned and proven programs to raise superior puppies. Puppy Culture and Avi Dog. There are too many to list from both programs but here is a brief list for better understanding.
Puppy Culture Protocols include:
* Early Neurological Stimulation. This enhances the development of a strong nervous System
* Barrier Challenges to install problem solving abilities and teach the puppies to handle their frustration * Conditioned emotional responses with positive associations, such as bathing and grooming
* Introduction to a clicker, introduction to a crate
* Manding, teaching puppies not to jump but to offer a polite behaviour for asking for attention
* Habituation to and desensitization of loud noises and new experience
* Attention to People and other dogs to engage confidently and enjoy activities and help prevent
The proof is in the puppies-- Puppy Culture
Avi/Good Dog Protocols include:
* Prenatal Health, understanding genetics, effects of stress and more.
* Early Scent Introduction
* How Puppies develop and how to train Puppies
* How to evaluate Puppies and match them to families
Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) ~ developed by Dr. Battaglia
We perform this program daily on all our neonatal puppies if they are thriving and healthy.
Early Neurological Stimulation provides these benefits:
Early Scent Introduction (ESI) ~ developed by Gayle Watkins
ESI was designed to enhance the dog's ability to indentify and react to certain scents. This is beneficial for helping raise their awareness, confidence and helps set them up for greater companionship. We can do this by introducing them to scents at a neonate stage.
Dr. Gayle Watkins, a breeder of Golden Retrievers began testing dogs to determine benefits of ESI. The dogs that participated achieved their titles up to five years earlier than the dogs that didn't participate in the study. For practical purposes these results mean the potential for even better companion dogs. Scent abilities are often very important. For example, when a dog is a companion for a child with Autism, the child wanders off, the dog can easily track their scent. Another situation could be the dog alerting an elderly couple of a gas leak. Service dogs also use scent to identify the early stages of a diabetic reaction or the early onset of a seizure.
Of course, not every dog is a service dog. What does this mean for the average dog? They examine and understand the world through their nose much like we see the world with our eyes. The area in the brain that processes data picked up by their noses is 40 percent larger in dogs than humans. A dog's ability to smell is a function of their intellect.
Pups living, potty and play areas are expanded as they progress in age. Pups are enriched with exercises such as barrier challenges, scent detection and resource guarding. Puppies are habituated with various noises and desensitized. Pups are introduced to various Items daily, toys, noisy tarps, etc. Pups have play areas with small ramps, slides, balance boards, and activity cubes. Pups are socialized to all kinds of human beings, young and old- short hair, long hair, bearded, dark skin, light skin, bright clothing, crutches, wheel chair, etc.
* Registration with the Goldendoodle Association of North America.
*Thorough Health Check by a Veterinarian.
*International Health Certificate.
*First Set of Vaccinations administered by the vet.
*30 Days of free Pet Insurance with Trupanion Dog Insurance.
* Two Year Health Warranty & Contract.
* Leather Collar.
* Litter scented Blanket & Toy.
* Extra goodies from TLC Pet Food.
In the heart of the Cariboo, Williams Lake B.C.
Copyright © 2007 Bren’s Doodles - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for browsing our website!
What is cuter than puppies in a basket?
I have openings on a litter planned that will look similar to these with less curly & straighter coats
We have room on our litter going home Jan 12/13 of 2024!
We are accepting applications on our 2024 spring litters.
There is no "Last Pick Puppy"
Puppies are placed where they are suited best.
Please reach out at email@example.com